The Balance (Physical, Nutritional, Mental) must always be kept, and monitoring the daily life must be maintained. These two recommendations are crucial for one to proceed in athleticism even when aging.
The Elite Athletes have always practiced this, and here is the basic knowledge that they worked from throughout their lifespan.
1) GENES: A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity. Genes, which are made up of DNA, act as instructions to make molecules called proteins. In humans, genes vary in size from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases. Because genes provide instructions for making proteins, and proteins determine the structure and function of each cell in the body, it follows that genes are responsible for all the characteristics you inherit.
2) The Endocrine System includes the pineal gland, pituitary gland, pancreas, ovaries, testes, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, hypothalamus and adrenal glands. The hormones secreted by those glands contribute to the growth, development and physiological functions of the human body, hence these hormones can accelerate or delay the aging process.
3) The Immune System is the body's defense against infectious organisms and other invaders. Through a series of steps called the immune response, the immune system attacks organisms and substances that invade body systems and cause disease.
4) The Excretory System is a passive biological system that removes excess, unnecessary materials from the body fluids of an organism, so as to help maintain internal chemical homeostasis and prevent damage to the body .
3 & 4 Conclusion: As long as the Immune and Excretory systems function optimally the longer the lifespan of the internal organs <---> Healthy thymus, spleen, lymphatic tissues, kidney, liver, bladder, is an indication of a prime immune and excretory systems.
5) The Cerebrum growth is fastest between ages of 6 and 10, it becomes obviously slower between ages of 21 and 30 and declines after 60. As the cerebrum cortex maintains the normal functions of the human body such as movement, speech, memory and intelligence. The decline of the cerebrum is an indication of early aging.
a) DNA and Hormonal Tests are two important tests to optimize your lifestyle;
b) Healthy nutrition is a must, thus a consultation with a specialized trainer is helpful.
c) Sleeping is a non-questionable obligatory duty; meditation is a primary act.
d) A training system that can track, record, implement the adequate tools for your appropriate goal, is essential, Elphman System is an example.